Saturday, September 15, 2012

serious tak marah

4 hari 3 malam~
aku bertapa in an all boys school located somewhere in the south zone.

waktu first datang,
my only intention was to just do what i'm supposed to do and go back.

the asrama is not that cool.

but the scenery of the school compound's awesome.

and yes, we lost.
when our folio and our own pride were underestimated.
and we lost our momentum.
and slipped and fell.
we fell too hard and it still hurts. inside.
and the moment I steped out if the pembentangan room,
I decided that there's not even a little chance of winning.

it hurts. but I was still happy to be there. and at least try.

the video team won the first place. truly happy for them.
but yet there's still jealousy in me.
i can't detain myself to be jealous. maybe just a little jealous.

there are a few stories that are not to be told when I come to school tomorrow:
1st: I dropped encik toto's picture and it fell into the drain. covered the mistake with lots of apologies and a packet of BBQ twisties. i'm guilty, indeed.

2nd: dropped a coin after paying for a few nuggets and sausage at the canteen. the coin kept moving and went straight to an unknown guy from an unknown school. he was chatting with a few friends. I decided to let it be and let the guy take the coin (had no guts to take it from him - i found myself a little scared of guys these days *gosh*)

3rd: a few students from the all boys school sat behind my friends and i during the closing ceremony. when our school's name was announced, they started to repronounce the word 'kubang' and 'pasu' sarcastically (the way guys always do lah - playfully). I decided to glance at them a few times, and didn't say anything.
A guy from that school approached me (when I was busy handling and packing things like certs and trophies) and apologized after the ceremony.
he said "yang kat dewan tadi tu, serious takda maksud apa-apa"
so I said "takpa"
then he said "se-rious takda maksud apa-apa"
I looked at him *actually I was scared at that time* and said "SERIOUS tak marah, serious.
then he left (luckily).
I regretted that I had to handle such situation. Maybe it's my fault, I over-glanced I guess.
And you know, maybe I did my super-annoyed face or what so.

But sorry bro. didn't mean to be annoying, or annoyed. I know how guys joked.

That's all.
But that's very gentleman of you.
My schoolmates won't do so if they were in your shoes.
So thanks.

Assalamualaikum.
*telling all these just to avoid myself being excited at school and talk about these unnecessary things at school. need to focus more. indeed.

p/s: going to gunung jerai soon. haha. matilah aku nak exam nanti. tawakkaltualallah~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

the blogger

My photo
well i don't brag. maybe my words will if you misunderstands them.