Wednesday, November 14, 2012

sedar

hey hey hey  ~~~(-o-)---<
SALAM HIJRAH!!!

2 FACTS TODAY:
1. I haven't done my homework (ohh mannn)
2. I'd just started tidying up things from my school (after a week not doing so)

So, yeah. After going through all the things I brought from my school, I went through my exam papers.
Especially the final exam papers.

So, yeah.
I realized something: I had been playing around. And that's why I didn't get straight As' in ANY of my exams...

Homeworks: undone
Reports: none of them are complete

and I've wasted my time worrying about my personalities.

wow.

what a real waste of time..

how stupid I am.
No more playing around next year? perhaps?

please?

p/s: 
I am actually having a mild fever, flu, coughing a lot, toothache, headache = sick

waking up every morning thinking about how to get straight As' next year.
and feeling so tired of just ending up getting grades lower than that.

and ended up having migraines. every morning.
wow.

don't be like me. study hard.

Assalamualaikum.
thinking of starting a real diary next year. will be writing everyday
great, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

the blogger

My photo
well i don't brag. maybe my words will if you misunderstands them.