Tuesday, April 17, 2012

that thing is called migraine

i think that now, i have wrinkles. (which i don't care much)

and of course, the non-stop pimples lingering on my forehead.

how. pathetic. my. face. is.

no matter how hard I tried, it seems to be just the same.
or maybe worse.

i'm just an insecure girl,

and is officially lost.

sometimes, i'm so blank that i didn't even know what day is it.
Sunday? Monday? not sure.

I've lost my strength, my wings, my passion and all.

I am more than insecure.

And my self-confidence keeps on lessening each day.

why do I have to face this? and be like this?

sheesh~~~

i'm a creep, i'm a weirdo
somebody save me.

help me Ya Allah. I'm lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

the blogger

My photo
well i don't brag. maybe my words will if you misunderstands them.