Friday, March 16, 2012

life: my own edition II

I've been too simple these days. I'll do nothing other than crying or being frustrated for the whole day when facing problem. And then, I'll think about it no more. I'll let myself think that every single day of my life won't go without anything bad happening. And that is what we call life. Life won't just be monotonous and after all.

My life spells that every day is a bad day. No matter what happens, I'll just always think of the worst and prepare for the worst to happen. Some people might say that I'm just being so pessimistic and negative. But it's how I think. And that's the only way for me to survive in this challenging and unsure world.

Remember Heidi Klum's tagline in Project Runway?
"In fashion, one day you're in, the next day you're out".

So, yeah, the same goes for life: One day you're happy, you feel  free like glitters' sprinkling on you and stuffs. You won't be sure that you're going to feel the same the next day. Maybe on the next day, "you're out". There's nothing permanent in life.

Growing up in a slightly different way from other people makes me see life differently.I let myself to just go with the flow in life. I'll adjust myself when I need to and detain myself from giving up even when there's no hope at all. Yes, just go with the flow until the end of life. But I'd love to be a pilot, or maybe opening a bakery one day. And my sole dream is of course, to get into Allah's heaven. At least there's something that I need to fight for in life: my dreams and for the sake of my mom: excel in life no matter what.

Defining life is so complicating. It depends on how we see life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

the blogger

My photo
well i don't brag. maybe my words will if you misunderstands them.