Friday, March 9, 2012

revenge

well, i can say that i'm seriously very sad and irritated right now.
why? because i've used the wrong way to study. and that kills me.

maybe i'll not fail in any subjects (hope so).
but i know i'll not get the kind of marks that i'm hoping to get.
how. pathetic.

how can a "half genius" like me ends up being a failure?

So, urmm let's just stop there. Things just didn't work out for me. Chill, Hani. Chill.

So, moving on..
How can I ever heal again?
Easy peasy. food.
I wish that I am rich.
Rich enough to buy bars of Van Houten dark chocolate. bitter and not so sweet. perfect.
And McDonalds'.
And.. and lots of delicious food.
And I'll bake lots and lots of things. I miss baking a lot.

And be fat. As fat as an elephant. No, wait, as fat as two elephants!
maybe three?

I don't and won't care of being fat.
I am already miserable.
I'm already ugly.

So, why bother?

Assalamualaikum :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

the blogger

My photo
well i don't brag. maybe my words will if you misunderstands them.