Monday, March 12, 2012

no title2

started digging all the way from the start: figuring out what really went wrong.
so, yeah. then I realized something: I'll have to revise everything again.
I've lost the basics and that's the real problem. Okay, now one week is absolutely not enough for me.

Add Maths, Physics, Biology and Chemistry~
4 killer subjects they say.
And yeah, I'll have to 'kill' them A.S.A.P.

I hope I can bring my mom with me [simpan dekat dorm or whatsoever]
or I wish that my school is nearer to my house. So that my mom can come every weekend and 'study' with me. I'm nothing without her. Seriously.

But I can't resist myself wasting time like this. But the addiction's not so bad. Maybe because I'm used to be "electronic-less" in the boarding school. But homework will still have to jalan, no matter what.

Lots and lots of things to do.

And yeah, 6 days left. Absolutely not enough.

But suddenly I remember this: 24 jam dalam sehari tu cukup je nak buat semua benda kalau kita berhenti mengeluh dan asyik fikir yang masa tu tak cukup tapi tak buat apa-apa.
Just shut up! Start working! Haiyah!

And plan nak jadi pendiam lepas cuti ni terus cancel lepas rasa macam nak ajak classmates main "Detektif-Pencuri~ kenyit mata edition" ramai-ramai kalau ada masa free. Memang la permainan budak-budak, but diorang main "Peacock-Cock" jugak currently. Cuma form 4 baru je yang agak tak join.

I wanna be crazy and happy macam what I used to be dekat RPK. Even though aku serious kat RPK dulu. Let's just be budak jenayah kat sini. Whatever it takes to be happy. As long as tak melanggar hukum Allah.
Indeed.

And yeah, kepada dua tiga orang manusia yang suka usha pelik and buat muka tak layan bila aku cakap dengan diorang: kalau korang buat lagi lepas cuti ni, siaplah! [hihi, jk]
I just wanna be friends, okay? Jadi classmate rasmi.
Bukan ajak jadi partner in crime pun. Biar aku buat crime sensorang.

So, yeah. Saja blogging daily, balas dendam... kot.

Assalamualaikum!
*Jawab salam camni: waalaikumsalamwarahmatullahiwabarakatuh! baru dapat pahala lebih daripada jawab sekerat je, okay?

Don't worry be happy. Cinta Allah bertebar melayang kat mana-mana, untuk hamba-hambaNya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

the blogger

My photo
well i don't brag. maybe my words will if you misunderstands them.