Monday, December 24, 2012

school life - 2012 edition

pernah tak ada waktu bila kau tak boleh tidur sepanjang malam?
pernah?
pernah tak bila kau saja tak nak tidur?
pernah?

for me, well I've had my first time this year. this school holiday.
and yes, my record is: sleeping at 5.30 a.m, woke up at 6 something to pray, and can't detain much headache that I decided to continue sleeping. err.

yesterday, I decided that I DON'T want to sleep early.
so, I watched Ada Apa Dengan Cinta (just trying to figure out what's so great about it).
and unintentionally, I found myself reminiscing the moments at school - the boarding school.

so, yeah, slept at around... 3.30 a.m?

-okay, this is half of the drawings-
brightness and contrast are edited.

I can't draw. yes, indeed. but yeah. This can be considered as my "piece of artwork" (pftttt).
But I had once drew my old school's main building. just because I was missing my old school *school...cough.. sick.. cough*

okay. and what I've been thinking was habislah my reputasi *baik* at school when they know about the mp3 thing. heh. never mind. I'm gonna change next year, anyway. no more going against the rules. yeahhh...

that's all. Assalamualaikum :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

the blogger

My photo
well i don't brag. maybe my words will if you misunderstands them.