Monday, December 3, 2012

the reluctant-ness

The year of 2012 is seriously coming to an end.
A real end.

And until now, the movie 2012 has yet proved its renowned rumour that spells "2012 is the end of the world".

ha ha ha

who would believe in such thing?
which MUSLIMS would believe in that?

It's written in Quran.
"O Prophet the infidels ask you about the time of Qiyamah. So tell them that it's knowledge is with Allah only."  (Surah Luqman)

no one will know.


maybe no one will be reading this,

but I am truly nervous
and truly scared
to face 2013.

because next year's next year.

and my fate is at stake.
my LIFE is at stake.
my last year of secondary school.

and after that,

only Allah know where am I going.

and there's no more "trying".

it's just doing it once and for all.

next year at school,

besides getting straight As',
I want to be good again.
Meaning: I will always OBEY the rules, do things accordingly and do good stuffs.

well, to be honest I did break the school rules sometimes. the simple ones.

and it hurts. for some personal reasons.

and I DON'T WANNA BREAK THE RULES ANYMORE NEXT YEAR.


I hope I can have great dorm mates next year, like the ones I had this year.

and I hope that I can also have awesome classmates next year,
#no genius
#no negative-thinkers
#no haters

so, yeah. hoping to have great teachers, too.

with no babbling ability.
with no shouting ability.

Ameen.

Assalamualaikum~!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

the blogger

My photo
well i don't brag. maybe my words will if you misunderstands them.