Two weeks before, aku masuk kursus komputer dekat sekolah.
It's on how to use TabKids (a software that is used for animation, etc)
and how to create something interesting with only Powerpoint.
After two days of learning (it's supposed to be three days, but I was absent on the first day -,-''), my teacher assigned us to make a slide and an e-card using Powerpoint and TabKids.
The bad news is: I failed to complete any. Blame my frozen brain and the limited time I have.
The teacher has announced the winner for e-card.
For Powerpoint slide, not yet (broken english, i know)
So, aku pun decide nak buat waktu cuti ni dan hand-in rabu depan because I have to attend school next Rabu to take the RM100 fund plus helping Cikgu Hilal to clean up the bilik pengawas.
The problem is: aku tak tau nak buat tajuk apa~
There you go, another projek tergendala from me. Hari tu, waktu video SKMM tu pun aku fail. Because after hours and hours of editing, I realised that I can't save the movie.
*Useless Movie Maker!!!*
And now, benda senang camni pun masih x berjaya jugak -,-''
So, how? Response, my blog?
Oh, you can't talk~
*sigh*

No comments:
Post a Comment