Tuesday, November 22, 2011

that moment when...

There are times when I sit alone, thinking of what I've been acting like before,
I feel like hiding my face forever. You know, the embarrassing moments and stuffs make me feel like I wanna curl up in somewhere hidden and sleep forever so that nobody will see me. That kind of moments are:

#1 Me singing
In some conditions, when nobody in my group is "that" outgoing to sing, I'll just accept that "responsibility" in order to save our group. But, when that "performance"'s settled, I feel like screaming.
"Why do I sing at the first place! I cannot sing! Haiya! Haiya! Aiyoyo!"
But, truth be told, I love singing, but NOT in front of many people or even a small crowd. It's gonna be okay if only my friends and a few of "unlucky" people happened to listen to my "hodoh" voice, that is considered as an.. accident (hehe).

#2 me mumbling
I love imagining something, anything that is possibly to happen to me. Like during the "debate fever" on May, I  found myself answering my own POI's... in the bathroom, while brushing my teeth (kinda bad, isn't it). But then, I'm alone during that moment, so there's nothing to be embarrassed of.
But there's time when I started to talk (not mumble) alone in front of many people. Like when I can't manage avoiding the teh tarik spilling out of my cup, I just said loudly "biar betul!". Everyone there just stared at me like I've just created a great chaos or whatsoever.
And I'm more than slightly embarrassed.

This song suits the mood [and yeah, I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell] and it's one of my 
favourite songs and urmm, good luck with the buffering ;)

And actually there's a lot more embarrassing thing that I hoped I've never done before like tumbling in front of many people, screaming like a girl (wait, I'm a girl), giving weird feedback to strangers and stuffs. However, I guess that teaches me how to live a life (an original life).

p/s: Malaysia football team wins the Sukan SEA!! Congrats (even though, urmm, I might have been the 109876575th person to say that). And even if you guys did not win last night, I'm still proud of you (that's what I've been tawakkal-ing before the game started last night). Kudos to all the Enciks~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

the blogger

My photo
well i don't brag. maybe my words will if you misunderstands them.