Friday, November 18, 2011

the closure

Today,
is the end of my journey,
of my form 3 life,

It's been almost a year.
and today,
is the day I shall remember,

I sighed a lot. But did not even shed a tear at school.
I told everybody how I'm gonna miss them, and how lonely I will be.
It's true.

this song suits the mood

The time I stepped out from the school gate, I looked at every single person around me; but nobody looked back. Wouldn't they miss me?

But the hold back tears didn't last long, when I was alone in the car (waiting for my mum to buy something), I cried when the song You're Beautiful by James Blunt played on the radio (I'm kinda' emotional, wasn't I?)
I used to tease my friends by singing You're Beautiful in my own "version": You're Bloody fool.
I hope they remember that.


It's not easy to gain memories like that. I was very sad (I don't know why) even though I know that I'm gonna come back to school next year. I've never felt so sad to leave any of my friends (fyi, I'm one of the most independent and "tough" girls at school).

Goodbye my friends, I'm gonna miss you. May Allah bless you all. I really wanna see all of you again.

18 November, 2011
I said goodbye to everyone. It's funny how I put up a shocked+awkward face when the girls hugged me. A big hug. (I'm not supposed to react, right?). But they know that I'm not a hugger. Goodbye. Goodbye. Goodbye. See ya' next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

the blogger

My photo
well i don't brag. maybe my words will if you misunderstands them.