If you think that my post is about a song (the one with the lyric "think twice" in it),
the answer is [yes, u're wrong.]
I love looking at my own blog stats. You know, where I can see who my viewers are and where are they from...
But, wait.. It's.. it's just ridiculous. It doesn't make sense at all.
The traffic sources are weird enough to make me wonder where did my blog link appeared on the websites.
Never mind then. It's just like I don't care. (I just feel a little insecure and scared)
Moving on..
Have you ever felt this: Giving suggestions or maybe comments to someone and then you felt bad and wished that you did not do so earlier..
Like my own personal experience:
I watched my friend, R in a v-log (made by herself) posted in Facebook.
Then I commented: hey, nice~ why don't you make your own youtube account then?
A few minutes later, I found myself trying to make a youtube account for this girl...
The problem is, I know that she cover her aurat, she prays, she knows how to behave (i guess) BUT SHE'S A LITTLE CHILDISH. I don't wanna risk my life bearing the sins for making her a Youtube account and let her do something that is not right for a muslimah.
But, considering my role as a friend, I just created it for her. After all the long messages of the password and username, I decided to post this: Take care of your aurat and behave better if you wanna post something on youtube. Good luck!
But how I wished I'd never typed any comments to her video.
It is not my first experience handling this kind of situation, as I'd never thought twice when making a decision, or saying something (well, that's normal for a girl, isn't it?).
However, it has ended. I pray to Allah that she'll never do anything 'forbidden' with the Youtube account I created for her.
So, the moral of the day: think twice, thrice or more before saying something.

No comments:
Post a Comment