Moving on...
So, you know what's happening tomorrow?
TOMORROW'S NEXT YEAR!!
*haha seriously I think this is funny. Like, how fast is next year coming :D
And guys (I refer 'guys' as everyone no matter what gender you are, okay?),
I won't tell all these stupid things:
- I'm 16!
- I'm going to be a Form Four student!
- I'm fat! [lol]
All I wanna tell is:
- I'm not yet 16. There's like.. 8 months before my birthday! I'm young baby!
- I'm not feeling excited as the thought of I'm gonna leave school like less than two years scares me.
- Yes, I am.. cute?
No, not JUST that!
I'm repeating this: It's ONE day before 2012!!!
And I'm gonna like putting together my hopes and wishes for next year (that is tomorrow!)
one: Avoid people.
I'm an awkward girl. I can't just shut my big mouth! So, after years and years trying to change myself into a quiet girl (or sometimes cool like Sasuke or Kira) and FAILED, I decided to accept myself as I am and just go on with life. It's just that next year, I hope that I can avoid annoying other people. I should just urmm.. talk to myself?
two: Enjoy life.
The first thing I wanna do is enjoy every single time I pray to Allah. I really really REALLY want to live a great life. I mean, greater life. No plan on that yet. Gotta figure out what makes me happy A.S.A.P and live with it!
three: I want giftss!!
Haha so materialistic of me -,-''. But when it comes to my birthday, it's like nothing special. Everybody was acting the same. This year: If they ever forget my birthday ever again, I won't talk to them for 2 days and 12 hours. (The limit is three days, right?)
four: Be a nerd.
No, not this kind of nerd!
I wanna be this one:
*this cat looks like Victor Kim (hahah)
I wanna read more books this year. Be more hardworking and stuffs.
Sorry Sims Social, Wild Ones and Pet Society, I'm leaving you as soon as I can. I love you guys, but I need to stay away from Facebook. Facebook's EVILL! *jk
five: still thinking. [I'll add up later]
So, Assalamualaikum!
And one more: please don't be desperate, girls. I hate desperate people.
Meow!

No comments:
Post a Comment