As life doesn't buffer. It won't stop until...
the end of our life..
oh my, sorry for any bad English. I feel stupid enough when I can't seem to pick the right tense.
So, here's today's story.
After getting the result, quite a number of people posted on my wall saying this:
Congrats Hani, blablablabla, etc, etc.*it's not that I'm not appreciating their great intentions, I'm more than happy knowing that there are still some caring people out there.
But there are a few posts that from my seniors/juniors/friends that give me that special feeling.
Because they are indeed special.
The flashbacks started all the way from the past.
Especially when I read the posts from my debate team members.
They remind me of the moments when we were together, doing crazy things while practicing to be the...
school superheroes!!
err, I mean good debaters.
Moving on...
It's so memorable. Even though at that time, the teachers were so worried of me. They thought that I'm gonna screw up in my exam as being the school debater needed me to skip as many classes that I could.
But I didn't give up on those negative statements. I love being in the debate team so much. I enjoyed skipping classes (heheh).
Even after the final,
However, I still had a good time!! I seriously don't mind skipping classes for next year IF I can experience the same thing. But, I'm still considering leaving that school BUT I don't think I'll survive living in somewhere else besides home. I always need a space to live ALONE, not to share everything I have.
So, that's all. Assalamualaikum.
p/s: I've folded my clothes *wink*

No comments:
Post a Comment