Tuesday, December 20, 2011

stress kot pakai Facebook!

good evening everyone! [err, I mean, my one and only reader: bloggie]

So, straight to my title, it's about Facebook, and it goes like this (eh, this sounds like Maroon 5's song *not funny* sorry)

Once upon a time, my friend (same age) posted something a little political. So, I commented (I tried to look neutral and all). Then, it sounded like I'm against her, I'm sort of against her political views (she shouldn't "grow up" that much, should she?). It's very awkward and weird! Omjayyy, I have the I-should-not-have-commented-earlier feeling.

And me, not thinking twice and being so childish and immatured. I posted this:

then I said this:
then, agak menyesal sebab terlalu keanak-anakan:
then merepek je:
and this:
so guys, "terlajak perahu boleh diundur, terlajak kata badan binasa, terlajak 'post' kat fb boleh didelete (tapi tetap akan datangkan kesan).

oh my, even though she can't read this, I think tomorrow there shall be a new me ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

the blogger

My photo
well i don't brag. maybe my words will if you misunderstands them.