Saturday, December 24, 2011

oh dear!

Assalamualaikum!

Mengenangkan cuti hampir habis, I feel like sighing.

*sigh*

I've become lazier and lazier. Baju tak lipat (oh myy, lipat hari ni jugak!).
I've become fatter and fatter.

But the worst thing is: I don't think I wanna go to school. Okay, yang ni tipu because I've been schoolsick for a month. I wanna see my friends!

and of course, my teachers!

and try my new schoolbag! [Yeay!]

Moving on...


I wanna say sorry to anyone who accidentally stumbled into my blog because it's not that "finished" yet. I don't feel like editing my blog right now, that's all.

The moment I went to Penang and went rollerblading, I fell in love with it.
So, my new dream is: to buy a roller blade and learn how to roller blade properly.

I don't wanna get "injured" anymore while rollerblading.

I don't wanna feel embarrassed anymore for falling down like crazy in front of many strangers.

So, yeah! But..

It is so 'tut' expensive!

Yelah, I'm not orang kaya, or even a millionaire.

So, susah la sikit nak beli dowh! But I don't care if I have to save my money for even a year to buy a very very good roller blade for myself.

and buy the knee pad, elbow pad, helmet and wrist guard.

And right now: secondhand roller blade, anyone? contact me [comment below]


pleaaaseeee~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

the blogger

My photo
well i don't brag. maybe my words will if you misunderstands them.