Sunday, December 4, 2011

the barrier(s) I created

It was quite interesting yesterday, we (my mom, sister and I) went to Ipoh on a "mission" to buy my cousin's powdered milk that is not available in Kuale. My mom went to her favourite FYI boutique in Jusco and to avoid any boredom going on, my sister and I decided to buy the powdered milk ourselves (to save the time).

It's funny to think about it. Just imagine: me, and my sister (two young girls) went to buy skimmed milk at Jusco! Okay, it's not funny actually -,-''

So then, we went to buy ice-cream at McD. A very long line waited for us. I strolled while my sister patiently waited to buy our ice-creams. And we went to eat the ice-cream (I ordered a chocolate shake) and went to the food court with my mom to eat. The chicken chop there is very very awesome. I love the black pepper sauce, maybe. I met Siti. We smiled and talked for a while. She was looking for something to eat. Lastly, she gave up and went to buy chicken chop, too. We looked at each other and she said, "Hani, chicken chop, hehe". (fyi, I don't curse much coz when I'm angry, I'll "substitute" the bad words with "chicken chop")
I winked at her.

Then, we bought myself a plastic hair... band? and a clip. We bought my sister two bags and two slices of cake from Secret Recipe (I just wanna try their cheesecake)

Then, we went to the surau to pray. And went to my grandma's house and go home.

The. End.

Okay, enough with the boring part.

So, yeah. in the car, I mumbled this: Best jugak kan kalau Hani jadi doktor.

My mum said why not. She said that I'm bright and hardworking (huh?), so, why not?

But everybody in the car know my problem. I don't like blood and sharp things much. I guess a doctor must be okay with blood, right? The truth is, I've never ever fainted when I see blood. I'll just be a little nervous. The same goes with sharp things. It's quite difficult. The are times whenever I hold the scissors or knife, I'll just imagine that those things will just poke my eye or something.

One word: P.A.R.A.N.O.I.D

And I hate durian, too. I was okay with that thing before but an unforgettable experience made me a durian hater. I hate the smell. But I've never thrown up when smelling it.

Is it just me hating those things or I just can't do it. Can it be fixed? Maybe one day ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

the blogger

My photo
well i don't brag. maybe my words will if you misunderstands them.