....whatever I wanna say, errr I mean, type (this should have been in the title, too)
Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.
Assalamualaikum.
Actually, I should have posted a post (before this one) titled "rant on jodoh" but after a while typing, I don't think it's that complete yet. The title is a big 'un. I shouldn't have made stupid exclamations and all, right?
okay, err my lappy's battery is gonna be 'out' soon, so better type fast..
Let's start with a fact: I love watching Kevjumba's and Nigahiga's videos (that sounds so... internet geeky doesn't it?-but I don't care, I'm proud of it).
So, then I was searcing for the meaning of "pwned" (sorry, I just didn't know).
And I happened to found the urbandictionary.com.
I found that website very useful for a freak like me, but then...
I found out that they (the signed up users) define the word "muslim", too. And guess what?
They stupidly wrongly crazily moronly defined it wrongly!
*like terrorist and all that stuffs.
I am indeed very angry! Don't they know how to respect others? I think their parents and all their ancestors SHOULD be ashamed of them. I'm very sure that they are indeed atheists!
Okay, I'm angry. If any of you readers are now laughing at my language (in a way that I can think), it's better to check yourself: do you still have the humanity and respect in you?
bye readers, I get emotional sometimes.
I planned to move on to the next thing but I don't think I have the mood to do so right now (after thinking about how stupid that website users have been!)
*Taking a deep breath
*I'd better go. Assalamualaikum.

No comments:
Post a Comment