Saturday, December 10, 2011

apa yang aku tak suka

okay, hari ni post akan pendek sangat, dan langsung tak awesome.

sebab aku mengantuk dan sangat keletihan mental dan fizikal.

Aku suka jealous. Tapi ada benda yang aku tak perlu nak jealous pun, aku dah sure I'm not gonna like it forever.

First, aku tak suka when a girl starts crying and fussing because of a guy. Kalau it's your husband, I think bolehlah tahan if you wanna cry because you miss him or what. BUT if he's not, then I won't think of nothing else except You Are Very Pink = and that means, you are very gedik (sebab pink tu melambangkan warna girly, rite).
and don't worry, pink lovers, I'm not mocking you except if you are like the ones stated above.
But ladies and gentlemen, think about it. Why are you supposed to be missing someone you're not related to? Well you have a lot of other related people to miss. Like your daddy, mummy and siblings, or friends, or teddy bear, or even your cat.
So, jangan duk gatai sangat na!

Second, I don't know why but I hate it when I open a blog (my friends' blog, etc), the blog will suddenly "sing" to me. Well ermm, I mean, the song gadgets. It' so stressful to search for the pause button that is located idon'tknowwhere in your blog while the song is playing non-stop! I don't like it, especially when the song is not my favourite or I don't like the song at all.

Third, I hate doing other people's work. And that's why I've never ever let my friends copy my homework. You know, I've been struggling and bermatian berusaha dengan hati yang tabah (okay, that's what we call exaggerating) membuat homework tersebut, takkan lah nak biarkan manusia yang tidak bermatian membuat kerja tersebut bersenang lenang copy paste dari aku yang bermati-matian ni?
And yet, I'm working on one of my primary teachers' assignment that is in English and she's not that great in English. So, with a 50-50 hati yang ikhlas/ tak ikhlas, I just buat je untuk dia. Help her get a degree and I guess Allah will make it easier for me when I'm working on mine one day, InsyaAllah.
So yeah, the due date is today and I'm going to sleep, leaving the reflection to be done tomorrow!

Okay, status ni agak panjang dan I'm very mengantuk.
Sorry kalau ada anyone yang tersinggung by any post of mine. It's just my opinion. Jangan ambil hati, okay?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

the blogger

My photo
well i don't brag. maybe my words will if you misunderstands them.