Tuesday, December 6, 2011

the worst blogger experience

I've been blogging for a while now.
But I'll still feel a little scared when I looked at my stats> traffic sources for this blog.
[I've mentioned about that before, remember]

It's getting worse. The links are from scam websites like "Get 600$ a month bla bla bla" or "Paid survey! You don't wanna miss it".

I wonder why did my blog link happened to be located at these websites.
It's a private blog, bro! Get your hands off my blog link!
I feel like cursing a lot. I'm so scared and is still thinking to delete this blog and end all this.
You guys know that I use this blog to post all my thoughts and feelings for my own pleasure to be a little light-headed and "burdenless" after "vomitting" everything here!

I wish Blogger can tighten their users' privacy. I HAVE THE RIGHT TO FEEL SAFER!
It's so stupid to think that strangers from scam websites suddenly "stumbled" into my blog. It's scary.

Maybe it's my fault at the first place because I'm the one who posted all those things in this blog.

But, help me get through it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

the blogger

My photo
well i don't brag. maybe my words will if you misunderstands them.