Wednesday, December 14, 2011

popular

wahh,
entah semangat apa hari ni,
I feel like so happy ;)

I kinda' go blogwalking,
and have myself being so jealous looking at others' blogs.
they looked so awesome,
with lots and lots of pics, plus lots and lots of interesting posts.

compared to mine: blehhh

but I don't know.
I don't even want them to know about this blog.
This blog can be meaningless.

I wanna be popular today,
maybe by being a Youtube celebrity,
or being a Blogger.

But because of my low self-esteem (and confidence),
I don't want to be any.

Just because I don't have great camera to snap awesome pictures,
and I don't have the looks I think.

I'm not beatiful.
I'm ugly.

Reading some quotes that sound almost like this:
Every girl is beautiful in her own way and blablabla,
I can feel the sense of disagreement in myself.
Like, yes, every girl is beatiful,
IF
people don't only judge us by the looks.

Ladies and gentlemen , it's time to face the reality! As human, we sometimes (always) do judge people by the looks.

So, whatever it is,
I'm feeling positive to live in this world full of judgmental people.
Very, very happy to do so.
Thank you~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

the blogger

My photo
well i don't brag. maybe my words will if you misunderstands them.