Friday, December 30, 2011

stupid

A fast post before maghrib.

Assalamualaikum, and fyi, I have 3 posts "tertunggak" jadi drafts dekat blog ni.

I just have no exact idea.
booo myself *sobssobs*

-okay dah maghrib-

so, typing fast!

I feel very miserable today. So sad and emotional on everything.
Because I went to school today.
There's a prefect course or stuffs. I screwed my part [aku kena conduct so sangat lame].

But that's not the real thing. I'm sad because I suddenly realized that I hate school. I hate those students yang laughed at me just now. (I know they can't help it, you guys are forgiven)

I hate school because I don't think I really fit in perfectly in the school community.

During the school holidays I've been trying to overcome all my bad habits and all those things. It keeps on coming back! I'm still the nosy girl.

TUT IT!

I can't even apply on any of my teachers'/movies'/friends positive advises.

Seriously right now I don't think they work.

*sorry very emotional. PMS? Hahah maybe I'm crazy.

I'm dying X_X.

bye, wanna go and pray. I need something spiritual right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

the blogger

My photo
well i don't brag. maybe my words will if you misunderstands them.