Friday, December 2, 2011

blog editing - freaky

Know what? I've been spending hours and hours looking for the best template to make this blog looks better. But then, after lots and lots of disappointing moments, I decided to design it myself. Using free background from Cutest Blog on The Block website, I use template designer and spend quite a long time with all those customizations. However, the blog still doesn't look as nice as I imagined it should be. Maybe I'm just not artistic. Heh.

Looking at the colour palette and stuffs, I began to flashback the moment when my teacher assigned me to decorate the class board. It went out being very horrible instead as whenever I asked for opinions from my classmates , they'll just agree to everything (great, now I'm blaming someone else for my "buta seni-ness"). Since that "incident", I guess everyone in the class especially my class teacher labelled me as colour blind.

It's so pathetic. I don't think that I'll ever put my hands on any class decoration session anymore.

So yeah, moving on..
I designed a banner for this blog.

[yeah, here it is]

I downloaded the border and "put" the text. 
But then, well, I don't think that it looks nice with the blog's background.
So, I abandoned this thing, too.

So, that's all. dot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

the blogger

My photo
well i don't brag. maybe my words will if you misunderstands them.