But it's not breezy :((
*fyi, I always play kite outside even though I'm almost 16 now. Never get tired of it.
Assalamualaikum :)
These few days have been empty and lifeless because I haven't learn anything new.
And that's why I'm absolutely bored.
Do you realize that I've been updating this blog like... at least twice a day?
Do you know why?
Because I'm addicted.
YES! YES! I'm addicted to blogging and watching Youtube videos and playing games right now.
Even though me myself is quite worried of my new addiction, I decided to let it be.
Let this lasts for a few days.
My routine's gonna change when I get back to school this Wednesday, right?
So, it's time to really relax myself and prepare for the upcoming school days.
School days are gonna be very exhausting, stressful and tiring.
Homework is coming!
*However, it's kinda' pathetic to know that I'm addicted to something like this :(
Enjoy your life, Hani. It's gonna change.
p/s: just finished this novel

I read this one before My Story-Dave Pelzer but decided to finish My Story first.
Now reading: nothing.
Tata!
Have a nice life!
Perceptions, I hate you.

No comments:
Post a Comment