*switch off the TV
*put on headphone
*play Creep-Radiohead on Youtube
I'm.. totally speechless.
I suddenly realized something.
I'm stupid.
Why?
Because I am not grateful.
I'm so damn lucky! I can sleep well, eat extremely well and laugh loudly.
I get the chance to go to school and study.
But what have I done? I keep on complaining.
I said that I hate school! I hate studying! I hate this and that.
But I've never listened. I think I'm so unlucky. To live like this.
I've never listened to my buddies out there.
Who will do anything to learn. Who will kill to eat. Who really wanted to feel what it's like to study.
I'm absolutely hurt. I'm ashamed of myself.
I'm ashamed of my friends, people around me.
They get the chance to learn and go to school, write on proper books and not some stupid wood or what. But WE SCREWED IT.
We are so eager to finish school. And leave everything. Without even thinking that all those knowledge we learned are so damn precious!
There's like millions of people starving, but there are still millions of others complaining on their food.
There's like millions of people suffering, but we the lucky ones think that WE ARE THE ONES SUFFERING.
So guys,
If you don't think you want to go to school anymore. Don't go.
There's like a lot more buddies out there who will volunteer to replace you at school.
GO! Donate your books to them!
I'm so touched. I'm still very ashamed of myself.
I see many potentials out there. Maybe my buddies out there who do not get the chance to go to school is a lot more intelligent that me. Maybe if they are allowed to learn, they will be able to write better than me.
Zero mistakes.
Zero grammatical error.
Assalamualaikum.

No comments:
Post a Comment