it's official : I'm going to Kedah.
I'm studying there.
I feel guilty to leave my current school. I'll be leaving a lot of commitments and posts.
I'll die thinking of it.
And it's too late too take back my decision: everything's bought.
I'm feeling sad.
I scared of taking risk. Now here I am, taking the biggest risk ever: leaving my current school which is so comfortable, full of great teachers and stuffs;
and go to a new school (and I'm not sure of what will happen).
But think positive: it's time for me to have a new life, new beginning.
Now I feel like I'm stuck in a weird position. I feel like I'm forced to go. And my responsibility is to prove that I can survive in a boarding school. And students won't fail their exam even if they go to a boarding school.
I'm going to be prepared of the worst.
I'm not gonna turn back.
One week left here.
It's KPM's fault. How come did they ever made me feel stuck like this? Why did they put me in this kind of school? I applied for somewhere else!
I'm not good enough, I guess. Great.
Assalamualaikum.

No comments:
Post a Comment