Monday, January 9, 2012

cita-cita untuk country saya

Assalamualaikum!

I should have been arranging my books and get ready for tomorrow's school session but suddenly tersangkut  kat Youtube for some reasons.

Amacam? Santai tak baca post dalam BM?

And yes, as the writer, I feel santai jugak.

But there's something that has been bugging me since I was a small girl.
Which is Malaysia's politics.

And I thank Allah that I've never been forced by my family members to support any political parties.
But as long as I remember, I respect Tun Dr. Mahathir the most. He's great. Admit it.

Tapi nowadays, things have been slightly different.
Bila kita mengeluarkan kenyataan yang berunsur politik no matter memuji atau mengkritik, kita automatically dilabel sebagai penyokong parti blablabla.

Ladies and gentlemen,
That is why I would like to remind all of you that someone's view on something is not necessarily according to his/her political views.

I usually keep things to myself because of this. Even though I know I should say that this guy from this party is stupid or this kind of thing from this association related to this party is ridiculous.

Even though I know that maybe no one will  read this and maybe you'll just ignore my post because I'm just a 15-year-old girl with very little knowledge, I think it is time for me to at least say something about my country's current condition.

Firstly, I feel like dying when seeing Malaysian citizens argue and split into various groups just because of their different political views. Well, I once assumed that they are adults with matured thinking and I actually lived in a civilized country. But what I can only see right now is they are still children (in some ways).

I wish and pray to Allah that one day, when there's something (like rusuhan or what) going on in our country, Malaysians will throw away their political views for a few seconds and think of the pros and cons NEUTRALLY. That way we can think more rationally and things won't be so bad.

And how I wish that one day Malaysians can be a little "less-political". Let's just be political when the general election comes. And when it ends, we can stop thinking of all those parties because what we have chosen is our leader and not someone from blablabla party.

I hope that one day people will choose their leader according to the leader's credibility and leadership or good values and NOT according to the political party he/she is presenting. That way, more great leaders will emerge without worrying about choosing the wrong party to represent and lose.

I'm sorry if what I've typing up there might be nonsense for some of you. It can be done. I know. IF we plan well and think of the future of this country.

Sorry for any grammatical errors and weird sentences.

Think neutrally sometimes, that's all. At least don't be stupid.
Don't go against Allah's law.

And please pray for this kind of thing to happen if you want to (I won't force you to do so, dear).

Assalamualaikum :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

the blogger

My photo
well i don't brag. maybe my words will if you misunderstands them.