Sunday, January 1, 2012

surprise-d

Assalamualaikum!
It's raining cats and dogs outside. Very cool and breezy.
And there's a cat sleeping in front of my BACK DOOR!

To MR.CAT: Thanks for choosing our house. You know we like you so much.

I was still wondering what 2012 will bring. I can't still find the specialty or uniqueness (except the fact that 2012 is a leap year).

Guess it's to early to make assumptions.
Just hoping that this year: I'll be surprised.

It's been a while since somebody surprised me. I'm looking forward for any excitement, anyone?

So, I'm hoping to be amazed with something.

And I should find a REAL best friend this year.

[I think he does make sense, love the pyjama, too]

It's hard to say this. I actually have some best friends, but I'm still not sure.
They call me their best friend but I don't feel it.
A true best friend should be one who will make myself better when I'm in a very miserable condition.
And stay with me when I needed them to.
And make me happy.

Guys, I can be your best friend, I'll always be there for you. But I can't guarantee that you'll be my best friend back. I want a REAL GOOD FRIEND whom I can trust, spill all my secrets and do crazy things together. I need a friend who will be there when I'm stressed out. 

O Real Best Friend, do come fast. I'm tired of waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

the blogger

My photo
well i don't brag. maybe my words will if you misunderstands them.