Friday, January 27, 2012

lamelight

being the sidekick is nothing close to fun.
no matter what we do, what we say,
we'll still not get the appreciation we deserve.

that's why I'm sick of answering this question:
"which boarding school did you get?"

they won't remember my answer. just because my school-to-be is not THAT popular. Just because they think that the school's not THAT good.

The next day, they'll still ask the same question.
And that makes my negative assumptions correct.

They won't appreciate my answer, though.
I'm tired.

I wish that that they'd never asked that question. I wish I can go silently, without no one noticing. Because nothing's gonna change.

I'm the sidekick, I tell you.

Anyway, thanks to cik madi and teacher zarina for giving me something: maybe a farewell gift.

And fy: that one ringgit treat will always be appreciated, maybe.

when other people get the limelight, I'll get the LAMELIGHT.

no gifts, no letters, just goodbye,
I'm not being materialistic, but now I don't have anything to be kept, as memories.
-,-''

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

the blogger

My photo
well i don't brag. maybe my words will if you misunderstands them.