Friday, January 6, 2012

halved

It's beautiful, the life itself,
Where thousands of memories lie,
The foolishness of mankind shows,
Learning process that'll never end,
I owe myself,
An appreciation for my own life.
-hani2012-

Assalamualaikum~
Let's start with some good news:
I'm allowed by my mom to enroll for another elective subject: Prinsip Akaun. Cool.
I managed to find some ways to fit in. Great.

Today, I'm still angry. Very moody, very unhappy.
I hate my classmates. I mean some of them.
It seems like they have the kuasa veto in the class.
I'm the AJK Disiplin by THEIR COMMAND now.
So, just because they are many and have loud voices, everyone have to accept anything they want?

Now I have to accept the responsibility of taking care 44 students in the class, including a few deaf and stubborn monkeys. Who on earth would have wanted to do so?

I'm now studying in a tin. sardine tin,

I feel stupid for grumbling like this but it's time for me to be frank: I'm not comfortable.

Please note that I'm gonna be like very moody this week and the next because I'm a girl.

Moving on...
I'm tired.
It's too early to think about whether I'm going to the boarding school or not. Because there's no guarantee that I'm gonna make it.
I might be stuck in my current school for another two years.
If I stay, I shall have NO post at all. Because the AGMs have started last year, the day I had gone to a camp. I'll only be a typical prefect and the stupid AJK Disiplin. Do I looked like someone who's gonna "babysit" students? Especially those gedik classmates.

But IF I go, I don't think I'll manage well.
I hate living in a dorm, because everyone can see everything you do. I know I'll get the hang of it later but I'm still calculating the pros and cons of leaving the school or just stay and study in a tin.

Don't be like me,
I'm fussy, a big grumbler.
I'm stupid.
Assalamualaikum. Pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

the blogger

My photo
well i don't brag. maybe my words will if you misunderstands them.