okay, classmates! Wednesday's gonna be our first school day in 2012 right?
I have a special request.
Take a look at me then.
And ask yourself: what's so special with Hani?
Well if you ask me, the only thing I can brag about right now is I have a pair of dimple and quite fair complexion. And I get good grades, too. And NOTHING ELSE!
So, that's just the physical thingy.
Spiritual (religion): I dare not to comment about that. It's between me and Allah.
But, look at me again.
What kind of talent do I have?
Singing? blehhh no way
Drawing? ermm nope
Writing? you've read my blog and you know you're not interested
Dancing? no of course
Photography-ing? i don't even have a camera!
Modelling? yea no way
Leadership? i ruined lots and lots of things
Music? considering my "conductor experience", absolutely nahh.
So, what else?
I think I'm untalented. Or maybe not talented yet.
Oh, I've forgotten this one:
TALKING!
~yea, yea I'm talkative. But will be stammering like crazy if I'm meant to talk in front of the crowd.
So, that talking thing will be out of the list to. And blehh, I'm quite forgetful and careless, too.
So, dear friends, if you think that I might be someone talented one day, please do pray for me.
Or if you somehow discover my hidden talent, do tell me as soon as possible. I'm gonna appreciate that.
Assalamualaikum!

No comments:
Post a Comment