Sunday, January 8, 2012

unbelievably natural


Sorry for my recent posts. I know it's so immature and stupid to be angry like that.

I wished there was someone who can tell me that everything can be solved.
There's nothing impossible right?
I was very emotional, so I think less.
I don't care what others might say about me. I'm just like that.

Maybe because I'm a girl.
A girl is emotional at times.
And I'm emotional plus stupid at times.
I'm not always like that. I need to adjust my life. Especially my school life.
I'm gonna try my best to avoid being uncomfortable "living" in the "tin" and try to get the hang of it. It will fluctuate my results if I keep on sighing and complaining and stuffs.
I know I can live anywhere, everywhere. It's just a small matter. I think I must have been pampering myself these days that I let myself let go what I've always been keeping before - my emotions.

I'm quite free right now. But I'm in the middle of packing things (books, papers) that I'm not gonna use anymore. The PMR books filled a big box that I keep in my room. I'm sorting things out. My room is very messy and I'm just too unsure to tidy my rack. I need some good planning so that I can do work properly. Today: Sunday I'm going to spend time with my textbooks, my note books and my pencil box. I still haven't bought a new pencil case yet. I still love 'retro-style' pencil case. It's 'kotak-kotak'.

I guess I'm gonna end all this 'preparation' thingy next weekend.
I don't like living in a mess but I have to right now (I don't know but I think by just letting my book rack and nothing else being messy makes everything looks messy around here).
So, I'm going to sleep.

And yeah, if you guys are wondering what is my PMR gift, it's a shoe.

[Clarks Original Peppi Naboo Brandy Leather]


I have two big feet and it's hard to find a pair of great shoes that suits me actually.
So, this Clarks thing is like a blessings to me. It's great. Alhamdulillah.

Received it from my mom BEFORE the results came out. Luckily I did get straight As' or I can't imagine what's gonna happen to this shoes.

Assalamualaikum:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

the blogger

My photo
well i don't brag. maybe my words will if you misunderstands them.