Nice day, isn't it. Well, almost.
Today's my last day at school. I'm going to another school on Tuesday.
So, my cousins and I went to KFC to eat together before I leave. The three of us walked there. The weather's not that hot (luckily).
So when we arrived there, we went straight to the counter, standing there and thinking of what to eat and stuffs. I was looking at the counter and the boards, and suddenly...
Well, I didn't realize I've been a mata keranjang (not that kind of mata keranjang you're thinking of).
I think I've gone mad, to be excited when looking at a cashier. A CASHIER! What?
Well, I'm just happy to see his looks. He's tall, fair skin, specky and all...
And he has dimples! Deep one!
It is to be noted that he's not VERY HANDSOME, drop dead gorgeous or whatsoever. He does not look like Robert Pattinson or anyone that you define as handsome.
But I like people with dimples. It's a problem for me to detain myself from being excited, that's all.
He made my day.
The only thing that I was thinking of is:
Congrats encik! You're so lucky to be so good looking, encik! I think that if he's devoted to Allah and kind-hearted (hope so), he'll have no problem with girls.Wahh I'm so jealous with him. How Great is Allah's creation. Even his face can make me happy.
We went to buy food at his counter, too.
Hihi. I'm not being gatal or what. I guess I'm just so excited to see people with dimples, fair skin and tall. That's all.
We ate, snapped some pictures, went window shopping at The Store.
Bought a bar of chocolate and a pen and a mechanical pencil.
And saw Rusdi Ramli. Wearing a knee-length jeans. -_______-
Some of the The Store workers told us that there's another actress shopping in The Store.
They were like:
encik the store: adik! adik! pergi tanya kakak tu siapa nama dia.
me: huh, me?
*encik angguk-angguk*
encik the store: pergilah, pergilahh.
I walked away. I thought that he wanted me to flirt a girl for him. I only managed to see her back. But not her face. Ciss!
And when I went to the public phone to call my mom to fetch us (I didn't bring my phone), a Chinese woman came to us.
Chinese woman: ada duit tukar tak? *tunjuk not RM1*
me: ohh, ha! *takes out purse*
me: nah! *gives 30 sen*
She was like, "eh! nak tukar Rm1!"
me: takpa, saya bagi je.
She insisted on changing her rm1 note to coins. I didn't have any!
She kejar me (sort of) when I said "takpa, takpa" and sort of wanna go.
My cousin said: takpe, ang pau.
Me: (huh, ang pau 30 sen?) ha, ha, yes ang pau.
Chinese woman gave up: Thanks :)
Actually it's just my habit to give anyone coins when they needed them (to use the public phone) at school. It's a tradition in my school, being so generous when it comes to the public phone and food and drinks stuffs. We'll press the 'follow on' button if there's any money left after we called because we know that the public phone's not gonna give our money back. We'll share food (kerepek, keropok and many more) together. So I realized that it's just my natural reaction.
It's just 30 sen, anyway.
Sorry for the long post. Sorry, need to leave a very long post before leaving. Puas hati hang baca, kan?
Assalamualaikum!
Hai encik KFC :) teehee

No comments:
Post a Comment