Wednesday, January 11, 2012

lovely

lovely stands for:
laughing
out
very
extraordinarily
loud
yo~

know why? Because I think I was just busted... by my mom. (hehe)

When I watch all those Youtube videos (those vlog things), I don't want my mom or any other family members to know. I don't know why but I don't wanna let them think badly about me. And I wanna let them think that I'm a weirdo (because teens usually have some obsessions towards something or someone)
But as far as they have known, I'm obsessed with nothing except food (which is not normal).

I was watching Youtube videos when my mom suddenly opened the door (someone called me on the phone) and saw me like trying to hide something from her. Like I suddenly grabbed the laptop and hid the screen from her.

With the phone hanging, she asked anxiously:
"What are you doing?"
"Urmm, watching videos" (innocent face).

I guess she must have been thinking that I'm actually watching something else, something bad. No, mom! I won't do so! No way! Not ever!

But it's kinda' awkward by then because I still have to answer the phone. I was still giggling even when I'm talking with my friend (who phoned) even though we were talking about homework.

And this morning, I was unlucky. I was one of the class students who were asked to talk about "the person you admire most". We were told to prepare the information yesterday. I thought I won't be chosen. I was not ready. I came up with a half sketch of my 'speech' and decided to kill it (because I thought that I'll be safe and there's no need for me to prepare).

I stammered (of course).
I told everyone that I was not ready.
And in the middle of the speech I told them that I was very nervous.
But it went out quite well. I suddenly realized that I've been talking for a long time (for about 10 minutes or something) so I just concluded everything.

Even though there's 38 girls there, I guess everyone listened.
Haters' gonna hate.
But they suddenly (to my surprise) paid attention to what I'm talking about.

I was like.. WOW!

So, the end.

Assalamualaikum!
*live you live with arms wide open*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

the blogger

My photo
well i don't brag. maybe my words will if you misunderstands them.