Thursday, January 5, 2012

gedik

*login facebook: zero notification, game request ada lah. Sampai hati korang tak tegur I!

Whatever it is,
Assalamualaikum.


I am indeed almost very quite tired these days.
Mentally and of course,
physically.

I should have been sleeping right now and rest, but I didn't. I don't wanna pamper myself. Let me endure this, yeah!

So, yeah. Some of my friends (quite close friends) went eating and "jollying" around Kuala Kangsar after school during the first day of school (epic, right?). We had a lot of fun. Thanks guys!

Nothing's interesting at school. Brought some egg tarts (maybe as an introduction gift - sort of). They loved it. Cool.

Sorry. Today's post is like so boring and monotonous and blablabla
*because today is not a great day, but not that bad.

It's sad that I didn't get the chance to sit at the back of the middle row. Tut it!
I ran like crazy to 'reserve' that spot. I did it but after they arranged the desks and all. I lost that place!
I have to sit at the side row, next to the window. And guess what, can't hear the teachers' voice clearly ESPECIALLY when some strangers are making noise or talking outside. I feel like deaf people. Maybe I am. *sobs*

And no one's sitting beside me - extra spot.

And my neck is aching because I need to move my neck more to the right all the time. Great.

I feel like a moron.

And that time: I feel so sure that it's quite possible for me to fail if I keep on sitting there.
Because I can't hear a thing, how can I even learn?

I'm so unhappy right now that I think if I get any offer to "get out" of that class, I'll accept it with pleasure. And with a broad smile I will walk away, strutting and catwalking.

The worst thing is: there's like 44 students in that class. 44!
I can't even breath *okay, over-described this one
I can't even move! *and this one is true.
Eve is sitting at the end of my line so she is in some way blocking the path out.

I don't feel comfortable at all. Like whose idea is it? To 'pack' all 44 of the straight As' and near-miss students in a class! What is "he" thinking? We are not sardines, mackerel or whatsoever!

Oh my, I feel like studying in a rural school where they don't have enough classes to locate the students.

I feel like so uncomfortable.

I hope this will change.

Dear readers, pray for me. I need a life. I need to study happily. Not to be jam-packed like that.

Shoo classmates! Go to another school la!

*Sorry, I'm gedik and self-centered today. But I'm indeed UNHAPPY.

dot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

the blogger

My photo
well i don't brag. maybe my words will if you misunderstands them.