I'm sorry for being so addicted.
I can't stop typing!
I really wanted to type everything in my Facebook timeline (yeah, I'm using timeline baby).
But it's just too public there. I know that typing here is quite public, too. But I know only random people will come and read this blog. And that's why I have no follower but the stats keeps on rising. Weird.
I don't wanna say much but:
I would like to thank my Facebook friends who are also my classmates for making me less bored. We managed to comment about 100 comments in one status. There's like three of us and we were like talking about weird things, random things.
I was quite worried then. What will others think?
"Haiya, these three girls aa, really annoying you know. I don't think that they are decent girls. Like what kind of decent girls will talk lubbish think (rubbish things I mean-just wanna make it more.. local/ not trying to be racist, but I think Chinese's English accent is the best)."
"Isy, I think they'd better go and cook or something else rather than talking trash like this''.
So, there goes my reputation.
I'm sorry, but today is the day that I think very suitable to chill out with friends like that.
I don't actually get that kind of friend everyday. I have to face with fakers sometimes.
I wanna say this, too:
I'm sort of crazy today. I was singing (loudly-don't worry, didn't bother any neighbor) to this song:
and Beauty in Ugly-Jason Mraz plus How To Love-Sam Tsui version!
So, I'm sorry for making you read random things. Well if you don't mind, I would like to say this:
It's my blog, baby! And I can get weird sometimes. I'm still lost~
Assalamualaikum. Bye.
Be yourself. Don't be like me, I lost my identity when managing fakers.

No comments:
Post a Comment